E6000 PLUS offers virtually the same performance characteristics you love about E6000 but without the odor! It's formulated using a premium polymer technology and can be used on most any substrate and in just about any application. The waterproof formula and all-weather performance make E6000 PLUS ideal for indoor and outdoor applications. Excellent adhesion to wood, glass, fabric, ceramic, gems, metal, marble, fiberglass, concrete, most plastics, Lexan and much more.
1 NO ODOR!: This formula is ideal for jewelry makers who work in confined areas.
2. The US and EU versions of E6000 PLUS are exactly the same formula–only the labeling is different. The US version has Proposition 65 warnings. The EU version does not so it can NOT be sold in the US.
3. The EU version is REACH* compatible but regular E6000 is NOT which is why the regular formula can not be sold in the EU. Only E6000 PLUS can be sold in the EU. 4. E6000 PLUS dries to tacky in 30 minutes (longer work time than regular formula) and reaches full cure in 24 hours+. *REACH is a regulation of the European Union, adopted to improve the protection of human health and the environment from the risks that can be posed by chemicals, while enhancing the competitiveness of the EU chemicals industry. It also promotes alternative methods for the hazard assessment of substances in order to reduce the number of tests on animal
- No odor
- Easily bonds to polymer clay, metals, wood, leather and much more!
- Dries clear
- Maximum flexibility
- Waterproof – bond remains secure even when exposed to water
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAFE USE
Follow these step-by-step directions when using E6000 Jewelry & Bead:
Read directions and test small area before use.
1. Surface should be clean, dry and free of dirt. For best results, lightly roughen surface before use.
2. Puncture seal in neck of tube using pointer cap. Replace cap. Screw precision tip into top of tube cap. Replace with fresh tip as needed.
3. Ideal application temperature range is 50 to 90 ºF (10 to 32 ºC). However, fully cured adhesive can withstand temperatures from -40 to 180 ºF (-40 to 82 ºC) intermittently.
4. Apply directly to surfaces to be bonded or repaired.
5. Allow 24 hours for curing. Depending on materials and temperature, maximum bond strength may not be reached for up 48 to 72 hours.
6. For future easy cap removal, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the threads of the tube before replacing the cap.
7. Clean uncured adhesive with acetone or citrus-based solvents. Cured material may be removed by cutting or scraping.
Note: Only EU shipments